Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Glock 30 Concepts


Here are a few variations of what I might do if I pick up a Glock 30 down the road.  I made it tan being how I'm strongly considering going with a tan and black two tone with my Mossberg 500, so I figure it may be cool to have them match.  This concept is based of the Gen 3 Glock 30 design.

The Glock 30 is chambered in .45acp, has a 3.78" barrel, weighs 23.99 oz and has a 10+1 capacity.

There is a ton of information out there on the Glock pistols and I already have one in my collection which is currently my carry gun and I'm excited to get another one at some point.  Although there are arguably better polymer handguns on the market, the Glock has been proven tough and able to perform under almost all conditions and for the money they are a great choice for an EDC weapon or nightstand gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment