Friday, November 8, 2013

Beretta 90-Two Modern Art Piece


So trying something a little different with this one.  I wanted to do something that was a bit more of a modern art piece, and I wanted to do it in grey-scale with only red being the accent color. Being how this was my attempt at "modern" art, I thought I'd go with a handgun I have always loved the look of, the Beretta 90-Two.  Looking like something out of Halo, the Beretta 90-Two was an attempt to make a more modern, stylish and light weight version of the famous Beretta 92/96 series.  It was available in both 9mm and .40s&w but sadly didn't catch on and Beretta stopped producing the pistol.  Even though this design was short lived, I'm a big fan of the Beretta 90-Two and was happy to make an art piece dedicated to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment