Thursday, October 18, 2012

Street Fighter Toons


More game toons!!  So as you may have seen in one of my earlier posts, my wife and I did a series of paintings with some Street Fighter characters a couple years back.  After going through and digging up some of the cartoons we never did anything with and posting them up here on my blog, I got to looking at the Street Fighter characters and felt I could touch them up and make them a bit "cuter".  Also I had an Akuma (Gouki for you SF purists out there) toon that never got put onto a painting.  So, keeping with my recent sharing of these cartoons, I thought I'd put them all together, re-touched into an all new image.  Hope you like!!

"You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
                                                                    -Ryu

No comments:

Post a Comment